HOW TO GET HERE
By CAR: Highway A1
- Exit “Terre di Canossa – Campegine” (new exit between Parma and Reggio Emilia);
- at the 1st roundabout -> 2nd exit and follow the signs for Canossa - Montecchio - Valdenza- Reggio Emilia;
- stay in the right-hand lane and keep follow the signs for Canossa - Montecchio - Valdenza- Reggio Emilia;
- go straight on until you reach Calerno;
- at the big roundabout in Calerno -> 2nd exit in the direction of S.Polo – Reggio Emilia;
- at the following crossroads go straight on -> S.Polo – Reggio Emilia;
- at the three next roundabouts -> every time 2nd exit and follow the signs for S.Polo – Reggio Emilia;
- at the 6th roundabout -> 4th exit and follow the signs for Reggio Emilia – Barco;
- After approximately 2.0 kilometres cross over the railway and turn right into Via XXIV Maggio and continue along this road until you reach the town. 400 meters after the church, turn right into Via Spallanzani.
The large grey gate is at number 119.
- Reggio Emilia (if you come from the South), Parma (if you come from the North);
- there is a small train station 100 m. from the house (railway line Reggio Emilia – Canossa).
- Bologna (G.Marconi Airport)
- Parma (G.Verdi Airport)